Today we celebrate all things Fast Food. Sure it’s not the healthiest option but damn if it’s not delicious and quick. In honor of the day, here are some stats about Fast Food here in America. Also we want to know your favorite.
– The average person spends $900 a year on take-out food (Coupon Codes)
– 50% of college students eat fast food and pre-made meals five times a week (VoucherCodesPro)
– 39% of people say fast food containers in a date’s car would be a turn off (Your Tango)
– 23% of singles say taking a date for fast food is the fastest way to create a bad impression (match.com)
– 60% of college students eat fast food between three and five times a week (Slimming World)
– 57% of men eat fast food one to three times a week (Esquire magazine)
– 7% of people think eating fast food while driving is more dangerous than texting. (Rassmussen Report)